INTRODUCING THE 41 VALOR
NEW HULL. LARGER COCKPIT. WIDER BEAM.
This new model is a terrific example of how our customer’s requests often drive new boat innovation. Many Intrepid owners have voiced their desire to see the power of Mercury 600s on the Valor. Others are eager to see Yamahas 425s. These suggestions, along with other requests for passionate boating enthusiasts, inspired us to improve upon our best-selling Valor.
Additional features include a modified transom platform with a pass-through walkway, modified companionway door, redesigned console for larger electronics, increased fuel capacity, and many more enhancements.
• Larger cockpit
• Wider beam
• More fuel capacity
• Newly designed console helm with more room for electronics
• New transom design with door
• Newly designed companionway door
• Newly designed staircase/walk through
• Additional engine options Twin Mercury 600 hp Triple Yamaha 425 hp
- Length 41' 8.5"
- Beam 11' 9"
- Fuel Capacity 468 Gallons
- Water 50 Gallons